4. Khan Academy: The Khan Academy has a large library of videos covering math, biology, chemistry, physics and even the humanities, finance and History. 5. Community College Open Textbooks Collaborative: The (CCOTC), funded by The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation is focused on driving awareness and adoptions of open textbooks.
6. OpenStax College: A nonprofit organization committed to improving student access to quality learning materials. OpenStax free textbooks are developed and peer-reviewed by educators to ensure …
7. PhET provides fun, interactive, research-based simulations of physical phenomena for free. PhET simulations enable students to make connections between real-life phenomena and the underlying science...
8. Connexions: A place to view and share educational material made of small knowledge chunks called modules that can be organized as courses, books, reports, etc.
9. MERLOT : A free and open online community of resources designed primarily for faculty, staff and students of higher education from around the world to share their learning materials and pedagogy.
10. Open Course Library: The (OCL) is a collection of expertly developed educational materials - including textbooks, syllabi, course activities, readings, and assessments - in 81 high-enrollment college courses.
11. MIT OpenCourseWare: The (OCW) is a web-based publication of virtually all MIT campus based course content. OCW is open and available to the world and is a permanent MIT activity. Courses are Creative Commons licensed.
03/10/2019: Centre Management Meeting - 10am prompt
Programmes are same as offline MBA. NUC Accredited